EXPLORIS CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY – INTRODUCTION
Exploris Aquarium is committed to positively influencing tomorrow. To achieve this we are committed to being a sustainable organisation. Below is an outline of our corporate responsibility.
WHAT THIS INCLUDES
You Being socially responsible; Minimising our environmental impact; and Promoting a positive working environment.
Although driven by a desire to be sustainable because it’s the right thing because we also believe it will:
- Bring competitive advantage as our customers and visitors as they increasingly prefer to do business with a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable company.
- Help to attract and retain the best staff as employees look for the same commitments to social and environmental responsibility and a positive working environment will benefit our staff.
EXPLORIS AQUARIUM AIMS
- To set objectives for promoting social responsibility, reducing environmental impact and creating a positive working environment through a sustainability strategy.
- To promote social responsibility through commitment to our support of fair trade, charities and charitable work.
- To record and monitor our environmental impact and publish this through our Breeam reports.
- To raise awareness of environmental issues among staff, visitors, customer and suppliers, and actively encourage responsible environmental practice.
- To reduce our impact by making efficient use of resources including energy and water, minimising waste and increasing recycling.
- To provide a positive working environment for our staff.