Join us at Exploris Aquarium will be celebrating World Ocean Day for a whole weekend from Saturday 10th to Sunday 11th June to celebrate our fabulous marine creatures and habitats.
- Crabby Craft Club - create your own ocean themed craft to take home as a momento of World Ocean Week 2017.
- 'Swim in' on one of our pool demonstrations and maybe get the chance to get a closer look at some of our native sea wonders.
- 'Recycle' in on one of our ocean pollution workshops, see first-hand the negative effect we are having on our marine habitats and how you can help.
- Become a marine scientist for the day and catch up on some microscopy skills and identification - know your seaweeds!
- Watch our ocean tank at feeding time and marvel at our magnificent black tip reef sharks.
- Plus, lots more fun learning based activities.
(* check timetable on arrival for times/dates)
As you swim through our cool native waters and into our tropical beaches you'll learn about what incredible creatures our World's oceans have to offer, from the small Clownfish to the giant Grouper before relaxing and enjoying the delicious food and drinks the Craken Café have to offer, whilst the little ones put their knowledge to the test with our World Ocean Week activity sheets.
*normal admissions and normal open times apply 10am-6pm (last admissions 5pm)
We hope to sea you soon!